Sunday 2 March 2014

Love ATC's

Good Morning,
 
I thought I would share some LOVE ATC's with you this morning that I made for a swap
 
For the first one I used hammered cardstock and used the direct to paper technique with fired brick and black soot distress ink, layered up onto red and black card. The hearts are a Bee Crafty Polymer Stamp that I stamped onto hammered card after I had gone over with fired  brick distress ink, I then cut out mounted on 3D foam and glazed using the simply white glue and left to dry overnight, I used the Love scallop stamped onto white card and cut out, I did also go over it with a clear Wink of Stella, but you cant really see it in the picture.
 
The tinman was done using the Wizard of Oz tinman from Bee Crafty. I dylusioned a background with postbox red and lemon zest and stamps the brick wall negative backdrop stamp on and layered onto black card. The tinman was stamped using memento tuxedo black and shaded using an HB pencil, I cut round him (very carefully) and mounted him using 3D foam, I added his very own circle sentiment and layered up, the heart in the centre is stamped in fired brick and glazed then layered up on top, it also has Wink of Stella highlights.
 
I hope you like them
 
x x Bev x x

7 comments:

  1. Two lovely ATCs - your little tin man is super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful atcs. I love the brick background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev love them hun love ATCs these are mini master pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! Loving the brick background and the rich colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both but the heart one is my favourite:)

    ReplyDelete