Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wizard of Oz Twinchies & Inchies

Good Morning Everyone,
 
I have been having a Twinchie, INchie, and ATC making Extravaganza recently it has been so much fun, I absolutely love them they are great to do and really boost my crafty mojo, so if you are struggling with your mojo a the minute grab a Twinchie.
 
These are some I made for a Book Character Twinchie & Inchie swap on UKS, so of course I had to choose Wizard of OZ so I could use the Bee Crafty Wizard of Oz stamps (they are based on the original book illustrations so were perfect for this). I had to make 10 inchies and 10 Twinchies in all honesty this was my first swap so I was going to make them all the same, but as soon as I started it was only time that stopped me making them all different so I did 2 of each design.
 
This is them all
(the white heart is glue that dried to a clear gloss finish  and I had forgotten to do Dorothy's shoes but they are red now :) )


I'm really looking forward to seeing what I get back and I'll be sure to show you when I do :)

x x Bev x x

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, you have been busy, fab Twinchies and fab Inchies, love them. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bev they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are brilliant. What a pity I am in the 'anything goes'.

    Hopefully you'll be having some swapsees on the inchie / twinchie FB soon and we can all swap on there too.

    thanks for sharing - love them.

    ReplyDelete